If you have installed Mirage Web Manager on a Windows Server 2012 machine, you need to install the .NET
Framework 4.5 WCF HTTP Activation feature.
This is required for .svc file to work under hosting account
Check that the Mirage Web Manager is installed on the Windows Server 2012 machine.
1. Log in to Mirage Web Manager as an administrator.
2. Click on Start > Control Panel > Turn Windows features on or off.
3. Click Next and wait for Select Features window to appear.
4. Maximize .NET Framework 4.5 Features.
5. Maximize WCF Services.
6. Choose HTTP Activation and click Install.
7. Follow the instructions and finish the installation.
In this way, you can enable the WCF HTTP activation feature in Windows server 2012.