Here are the steps for managing bandwidth for user accounts in WHM. These functions may be only available for resellers or to some specific users.
Managing Bandwidth Usage in WHM
You can control the amount of bandwidth that an account is allowed to use in one day. You need to follow the steps mentioned below for doing this:
1. Log in to the WHM panel with your root account.
2. Select the Account Information option from the navigation menu.
3. Click on List Accounts.
The list of all the registered accounts will appear on the screen.
4. Click the ‘+‘ icon beside the account.
It will open more options that will allow you to make changes to that account.
5. Click on the Modify Account button.
6. Scroll down to the Resource Limits section and tick the radio button beside the empty field for Monthly Bandwidth Limit (MB).
7. Enter the maximum allowed bandwidth in MB to set the limit for that account. To completely remove the bandwidth limits for that account, select the Unlimited option.
8. When done, scroll down to the end and click on Save.
The system will deploy the settings for the account and flash a success message.
The account bandwidth limits are only checked once a day.