Watch this video for a step by step process on how to reset root password from VPS management panel
Steps to reset the root password from the VPS Management Panel:
- Log in to VPS Management Panel.
- Click on Manage.
- Now, click on the Settings tab and select the Change Password option.
- Enter the new password in the New Password textbox.
- Make sure the password you enter must be alphanumeric.
- Re-enter the same password in the Retype New Password textbox.
- Click on the Change Password button and you will get a success message.
- The changes will take affect when you restart the VPS.
- To restart the VPS click on this option.
- This process takes some time and once done you will get a success message.
That’s how you can reset the root password from the VPS management panel.