Joomla is one of the most popular open source content management systems that is widely used.
The steps to modify the footer of a Joomla website are given below:
- Login to the control panel where your Joomla website is hosted for updating the website files
- Go to the ‘templates’ folder
- Open the template folder that is currently active on your Joomla website
- Open the file index.php and search for <div class=”footer”> footer section
- Make the changes in the footer section and save the changes
When you refresh the web page, the changes that you have made will be displayed.