The steps mentioned below will guide you to register your private nameservers for domains registered at GoDaddy.
Before getting started with the process make sure you have access to the welcome email that MilesWeb has sent you which consists login details of your hosting account and nameserver IP address.
Steps to register private name servers for a GoDaddy domain
1. Sign into your GoDaddy Account Manager.
2. From the Godaddy’s dashboard, under All Products and Services, Go to Domains and choose the domain you wish to modify, then click on DNS.
3. This will take you to the DNS Management page.
4. Scroll down to Advanced Features and select Hostnames.
5. On the Hostnames page, click the Add button.
6. In the Host text box, you will need to enter the hostname as ns1.
7. Next, under IP address enter the nameserver IP address that is mentioned in the welcome email (you can find the nameserver IP address in the welcome email)
8. Once the hostname and IP address are entered click Save.
9. Repeat step number 5 to 8 to register the second private name server.
Once you have registered the private nameservers, you can then set all of your domain names to use the private nameservers you just registered.
The same steps can be performed even if your hosting provider is different than MilesWeb.
Also Read: How to Update Nameservers in GoDaddy?