Watch this video for a step by step process on How to Add/Create a Database User in Webuzo
Creating a database is not enough. You have to be a user to be able to manage it and deploy it for your website. With Webuzo, you can create or add a database user for the existing databases on your hosting.
To Add/Create a Database User
1. Log in to your user account of Webuzo.
2. Click on the Manage Databases under the Database section.
3. Select the Add User To Database tab.
The Create Database User(s) form will appear.
4. Fill in the fields:
- New User: Enter the username for the database user.
- Password: Create/enter a password.
5. Click Create.
A success message will flash on the screen as Webuzo will create the database user and add it to its list of users.