As the admin of a cPanel server, you can create or add a new package using WHM.
To Add a Package
1. Log in to your root account of WHM.
2. Select the Packages option from the navigation menu.
3. Click the Add a Package option.
A form with options to define resources and settings for the package will appear.
4. Enter the Package Name.
5. Set the resource limits for the package under the Resources section.
6. The Settings section allows the admin to include/deny your users:
- Dedicated IP
- Shell Access
- CGI Access
- Digest Authentication at account creation
7. Click the Add button to save the package.
You can use this process to add any new package for your WHM hosting.