Changing a page name in MediaWiki is easy. Follow the steps mentioned below to change a page name:
- Login to MediaWiki as Administrator
- Click on the ‘More’ option present at the top of the page
- Select ‘Move’ from the drop down menu
- This will take you to a new page where you can change the page title by filling in the ‘New title’ tab
- MediaWiki enables the users to choose if they want to create a redirect from the old URL to the new one and if users want to watch both the pages, you can select your option accordingly
- Now click on the ‘Move page’ button
With this process, the title of your page will be changed.