Watch this video for a step by step process on how to Delete a File or Folder in DirectAdmin
With DirectAdmin, users can freely manage their data files and folders for the hosting. You can even delete the files and folders.
To Delete a File or Folder in DirectAdmin
1. Log in to the DirectAdmin panel.
2. Select File Manager under the System Info & Files section.
3. Browse and tick the box beside the files and/or folders to select them.
4. Click on the 3-dots to display the edit menu and click Remove.
Alternatively, you can right-click on the selected files and folders to open the edit menu and click Remove.
5. The REMOVE FILE window will pop up. You can recheck the selected files and folders and either send them to the Trash or permanently delete them with the To Trash switch.
Warning: If you click the To Trash switch off, it will permanently delete the files and folders. The data contained in them will be lost forever. Make sure you take a backup or leave the To Trash switch on.
6. Click on the REMOVE button once you are done.
A success message will flash to confirm that the data is deleted.