Blogging has become quite a sensation among web users. It offers a medium to express one’s thoughts in a lucid and robust way. Many websites have taken to this form of expressing. WordPress is an aggressor in blogging. It offers various features to bloggers. These features make it convenient for the users to present their work more efficiently and have an overall good blogging experience. One of the most appreciated features of WordPress is that it lets you create a blog page without displaying it on the front page which can be added on the WordPress Dashboard.
Following is the way to achieve this:
* Click on the Dashboard. Go to Pages and choose Add New. A new blank page appears.
* Type the name you want to give to this page in the text box which appears at the top of the page. This will be the main page of your blog.
* Be sure to keep your text box blank. This is very important as you do not want to display any page content on your blog.
* Now, click on the Publish button. This publishes the page to your WordPress website. Next, you need to assign this page as your Blog page.
* Click on settings and then choose Reading.
* From the drop-down list, choose the blank page you just created.
* Type the number of posts you want to display in the Posts text box. This setting lets you decide the number of posts you want to appear on that page.
* Finally, click on the Save Changes button, in order to save the page and its settings which you have just done. This adds the blog page you created for your WordPress blog.
* You can also add a link to your blog in the navigation by adding the link to your custom menu.
This gets your work done easily and quickly.
Looking for WordPress Blog Hosting? Look no further than MilesWeb Hosting!