There are three reasons why the “Invalid cPanel License” error occurs.
i. Your cPanel license has expired.
ii. Your server’s IP has changed.
iii. Your license needs to be updated.
The error shows itself when you are logging into WHM.
To Fix the “Invalid cPanel License” Error
1. You will need to verify if the license of your IP is still valid. To check that, open your internet browser and browse http://verify.cpanel.net.
2. Enter your IP address in the given field and click Verify License.
3. Scroll down and you can see the License History for your IP. Check if the status is active.
4. If the status is active, log in to your server via SSH.
5. Run the following command in the module:
This command will update your license and fix the error.