Watch this video for a step by step process on how to access console from VPS management panel
Steps to access the console from VPS Management Panel:
- Login to VPS Management Panel.
- Click on Manage.
- To access the console click on Connect to the VPS via VNC option.
- A new window appears with the heading VNC Information in that click on Launch HTMLL 5 VNC Client button.
- The console window appears in that you need to enter server login details.
- Console access is useful when the VPS is not accessible over the internet.
That’s how you can access the console from the VPS management panel.