B2Evolution is one of the most powerful blogging tools that can be easily installed on your website. It comprises of all the features of blogging tools, photo management, advanced skinning, multiple blogs support along with detailed user permissions.
For installing B2Evlution through the Plesk control panel, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to the Plesk 9.x control panel.
- Click on the ‘Domains’ icon.
- Click on the option – ‘Domain Name’ under which you wish to install the application.
- Click on the ‘Web Application’ icon.
- Click on ‘Install Web Application’.
- In the search box, enter B2Evolution and click on Search.
- Click on ‘Install’ to initiate the installation process.
- Accept the agreement and click on ‘Next’.
- Enter all the necessary details along with the destination directory.
Note : You need to ensure that the destination directory is defined correctly. Properly define the attributes like /folder-name, as the auto-installer might rewrite it in case there is any data. If you want to install the application at the root of the domain, all you need to do is mention the directory name as / and then click on the ‘Install’ option.
After this process, you will be able to access your application through ‘http://yourdomainname.com/folder-name’. All you have to do is replace yourdomainname.com with your real domain name along with the folder name that you mentioned at the time of installation.