Watch this video for a step by step process on how to reinstall operating system from VPS management panel
Steps to reinstall the operating system from the VPS Management Panel:
- Login to VPS Management Panel.
- Click on Manage.
- As you can see Scientific operating system installed on our VPS.
- To reinstall the new operating system go to Install tab.
- Now, Select the OS and version of it as per your choice.
- Enter the Password in New Password.
- Re-enter the same password in Retype Password.
- Click on Reinstall.
- It will ask for the confirmation in that click on Ok to continue the installation process.
- You will get a success message.
- Click on Ok.
- You can see the re-installation process by selecting the Tasks option.
- This process takes some time.
- Once done, you can see in the Progress section the Task completed.
- To check the status of newly installed OS click on List VPS.
- Go to Manage.
- Here, you can see the newly installed OS.
That’s how you can reinstall the operating system from the VPS management panel.