Softaculous works great when it comes to installing any script you want to work with and it also provides the backups of your scripts. This tutorial illustrates the steps for restoring a WordPress backup through Softaculous.
Steps for restoring your WordPress backup:
- Login to your cPanel account and go to ‘Software/Services’, here you will see the ‘Softaculous’ option, click on it.
- Now click on the ‘backup and restore’ option, when you click on this option, a list of the available WordPress backups for your cPanel account will be displayed.
- On this page, many WordPress backup files will be displayed. Select the file that you want to restore and click on the ‘Restore’ button.
- Click on ‘Restore Installation’, now the backup restoration process will be started.
- Once the restoration process is complete, a message will be displayed – ‘Your backup has been restored successfully’.