Are you planning to start a new ecommerce business or blog?
MilesWeb is ready to help you with the domain registration in just a few simple steps.
Steps to Register a Domain Name at MilesWeb
1. Go to milesweb.com and click on Domains under the category Domain & SSL in the menu on left-hand side.
2. Type your domain name in the search box and click on Search to find if that is available to purchase.
3. A new window will appear where a list of the domain extensions available with the similar name will get listed along with their prices. Check the box for the domain that you want to buy and click on Continue.
- You can select the domain extension as per your requirement.
- If you already have a domain, select the option “I want to transfer my domain to MilesWeb”.
4. You will land on the page “Configure Domains Extra” containing various options.Here you can tick on the options that you want such as DNS Management, Email Forwarding and ID Protection. MilesWeb charges extra for the ID Protection. In case you want to use custom nameservers, you can add them under the Nameservers. Then click on Continue.
5. The Shopping Cart page will appear where the pricing for the domain will be mentioned along with the additional features that you selected. Click on Checkout.
6. The Checkout page will appear where you will be asked to fill in your personal details as well as select the payment method. After filling the Checkout form, tick the “I have read and agree to the Terms of Service” box at the bottom of the page and click on Complete Order.
7. After this, you will get the message for your order confirmation. You will also receive a confirmation email for your domain registration.
That’s it! After this, the MilesWeb team will register the domain for you.