If you are no longer using any of the scripts you installed through Softaculous, you can easily remove them. Below mentioned are the necessary steps to remove an installed Softaculous script:
- Login to cPanel and click on Softaculous.
- In the Softaculous home page, click on ‘All Installations’ option present on the top right menu.
- All the previously installed applications in your account will be displayed. For deleting any of the scripts, click on the red cross button.
- When you click on the red cross button, you will be taken to a new page.
- You can either delete the whole script or you can choose to delete some files/database used by the script.
- If you want to keep any options of the script like database, database user or files, uncheck the boxes accordingly.
- Now that you have made the final selection, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the ‘Remove Installation’ button.
You can also select more than one scripts and delete them at once by clicking on the Remove option from the drop down menu present at the bottom of the page. You must be cautious while deleting the installed scripts as Softaculous deletes the scripts immediately when you click on the remove button and it does not ask for any confirmation.