We at MilesWeb offer a full array of server management services executed by a team of specialized technicians. Our server management includes installation and maintenance of standard software packages, security monitoring and technical support.
As a part of security on servers, we maintain and review audit logs, perform backups,monitor system performance, update anti virus and other software upgrades.
We also offer remote support for Linux/Windows load balanced servers, Server Mirroring Solutions, Public and private cloud. If you need remote support on any of the above services, please feel free to contact us.
Linux Server Management
No Matter what application software you have on the Linux server, our team of Linux system administrators will ensure that your business servers and web presence is rock solid. We can offer remote Linux server support 24x7.
We at MilesWeb are big time followers of Open source technologies and which in turn helps in reducing licensing, maintenance, hardware costs and reducing deployment time. We have a team of experts for CentOS 5,x, Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian and RHEL and other Linux flavors. Whether you are running a single web server or a load balanced cluster on Linux, the experts at MilesWeb have the vision and innovation to ensure your project is a success.
Our Standard set of security features on Linux Servers include:
- Web Server Security:- Installation of mod security, compiling the software versions, preventing DDOS attacks, maintaining the software and application security.
- Security Audit, SSH Security:- Prevent servers from hacking and infections.
- Firewall Configuration & Server Monitoring:- Monitoring web services and ports through firewall.
Windows Server Management
Our remote Windows server management services provides you with an access to our certified ( MCSE/MCSA/MCP ) systems administrators to resolve issues related to IIS, PHP, MSSQL and ASP based on dot Net applications.
We have expertise in following Microsoft technologies:
- Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012
- MSSQL Standard, Enterprise, Workgroup and Web edition
- .Net and ASP technologies
- Windows Hyper-V Virtualization
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Cloud Solution
- Network Load Balancing