You can easily configure the email settings on your iPhone device. In order to configure emails on your iPhone, you need to go to the “Settings” option that is present on the main screen and then execute the steps mentioned below:
1. Go to the “Mails, Contacts, Calendar” section.
2. Click on “Accounts & Passwords“.
3. Click on the “Add Account” option.
4. Select your desired Email Account Type.
5. In the next window, you will be asked to enter your name, email address, password and description, enter all the details here.
6. On next step you need to select either IMAP or POP. Both the protocols are used to access emails. IMAP is recommended, if you wish to access the emails from multiple devices.
7. Next step is to enter the Outgoing Server details. The fields – host, username and password are compulsory.
8. Enter the host, username and password for the incoming server as well.
9. Once you save the details, your iPhone will verify them.
10. After verification, the email account will be added in your email account list.
11. For managing the IMAP folders, click on Account and enter the Advanced options.
12. Pick every email from Drafts, Sent and Deleted folders and link them with the corresponding ones on the server.